Software Developer in the IT Group
Years at Heeter: 5
Years in software development: 18
Many of our customers use Imperium, Heeter’s customized web-based dashboard that provides clients with visibility of real-time job order status and the ability to efficiently manage jobs.
Frank has also built many custom applications, both internal and external, to ensure Heeter operates as efficiently as possible, removing repetitive steps from the workflow.
A few of those applications include:
- A custom book generation tool that utilizes cascading logic. This is customized per customer with stored assets selected based on user input.
- A custom chart generation tool that builds complex charts based on data input from the customer.
- A Business Reply Card (BRC) scan site for our internal employees to expedite the data entry process
- Frank is also very familiar with building API interfaces between programs to allow them to talk to one another.
Frank grew up in China, studied in Philadelphia and moved to Pittsburgh with his wife in 2008.
Away from work,
- Frank and his wife have 2 children who attend Peters Township High School
- The family loves spending time traveling and hiking- especially in National Parks. They love the Grand Tetons.
- While in Pittsburgh, they enjoy gardening – growing tomatoes, green beans and cucumbers.