We are always looking for talented, energetic team members who love what they do and enjoy serving our diverse client base.
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus programs for all employees
- Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k+ company match
- Paid time off including vacations and company holidays
Interested in applying? Send your resume to jobs@Heeter.com.
Job Purpose and Function:
The Schedule Optimizer will use EFI PrintFlow technology, an ERP solution, to intelligently optimize the sequencing of jobs within the production environment within all specialties of the plant. This position includes optimization of the process, full implementation of PrintFlow and communicating challenges to create solutions. The full use of this technology will allow Heeter to work in the most profitable and strategic way possible.
- Perform the set-up and configuration of jobs within the PrintFlow solution:
- Ensure data is represented correctly
- Apply intense problem solving skills when making scheduling decisions in real time
- Troubleshoot future scheduling challenges and provide decision options using analysis
- Update PrintFlow solution for future business metrics and evaluation of expected revenue vs actual
- Ensure data from partner systems, such as PACE, is applying correctly in the PrintFlow system
- Participate in Daily Production meeting to understand current status of all jobs in schedule and coordinate troubleshooting needed within key departments.
- Monitor progress throughout the day and close jobs within software with actual time measures needed for billing system.
- Partner with Customer Service and Production to anticipate future jobs and projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate the ability to:
- work quickly and accurately within a constantly changing working environment.
- set up, implement and/or configuration of MIS ERP or Database solution.
- Visualize multiple details and data points to create business process solutions.
- apply critical reasoning in the process of problem solving.
- ability to analyze multiple facts to make reasonable scheduling decisions.
Minimum Education Required:
We prefer a candidate with Bachelor’s degree focused in Information Technology and/or Industrial Engineering but will consider a highly technical candidate with concentration in Business, Finance or comparable.
Our facilities are located in the Southpointe Business Complex in Canonsburg, PA.
We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE).