Position: Key Account Manager.
I manage the main accounts for Viatris, MSA and GBU Financial.
Time with Heeter: 3.5 years
Time in Print/Marketing Industry: 10+ years
Career: My most recent experience comes as an Account Manager/Print Liaison at a local Pittsburgh design firm. Prior to that, I was a Retail Sales Manager for AT&T in Richmond, VA.
I have a Marketing Degree from Wayne State University in Detroit, MI.
Favorite recent project: Mylan’s rebranding to Viatris. This large project brought over 75 new print jobs and helped to keep the plant busy during 2020. This rebrand also allowed us to refresh and clean up inventory for Viatris and get rid of a lot of old, expired items.
- I enjoy crafting and making holiday wreaths to sell at local craft shows.
- I also enjoy spending time with my family and neighbors by the pool or watching hockey/football in our Pittsburgh Memorabilia game room.
- I have a husband, Matt, and a 5-year old son, Mason; we live locally in Canonsburg but are native to Youngstown, OH.
- Our families continue to live in Youngstown, so we love to visit as often as we can.
- Mason will be starting Kindergarten in the fall and loves visiting Heeter to see the “machines.” He also loves to play baseball, hockey and swim in the pool!