Heeter’s acquisition of Duke Printing is sparking something new for our clients – new services, new innovations, new solutions.
Founded more than 75 years ago, Heeter is known for our continual evolution and innovation in the printing industry. We take pride in being first to market with technologies that enhance production with speed, personalization, and quality.
- We were the first commercial printer in the United States to operate Ricoh’s flagship inkjet VC70000 press.
- We have aligned with several strategic partners to ensure continuity and uptime for our clients, never falling behind on a project or a deadline.
- We find effective and efficient ways to get every job done to the highest standards.
It’s with these values and commitments in mind that we have made a strategic acquisition of another print and mail company, Duke Print & Mail Solutions, of Cleveland, Ohio.
Similar to Heeter, Duke has a history of implementing the latest technologies in order to deliver high-quality products, on time every time. This is a critically important factor that sets the bar for both companies’ respectable reputations.
Duke’s presence in Cleveland furthers our ability to provide redundancy in services and automation, allowing our multiple sites and partners to support our clients where their offerings are the strongest.
Our complementary suite of services enables us to strengthen and expand our solutions not just across the Pittsburgh and Cleveland markets, but on a national level as well. Additionally, Heeter and Duke have synergies in how we run our businesses, both operationally and culturally, making this acquisition virtually seamless.
With mirroring corporate visions, complementary service offerings, and synergies in clientele and culture, Heeter’s strategic acquisition of Duke is beneficial to each company and our clients.
Benefits to Heeter by strengthening our core business
- Increased revenue, scale, redundancy, and production economies
- Additions to the technology platform
- Cross-selling and up-selling opportunities of our products and solutions to Duke customers
- Become one of the largest print solutions providers in the mid-Atlantic region and a premiere provider nationally
Benefits for all customers by strengthening our value proposition:
- Innovative technology integrations that focus on optimizing our client’s workflow surrounding the design, ordering, production, fulfillment, and distribution of materials
- Expanded scale, capacity and excellence that will ensure our client’s projects, whether direct mail, commercial print, digital print, kitting, or fulfillment, are provided economically, accurately, and on time
- Redundancy of operations
- A growing team of industry professionals acutely focused on assisting our customers in the attainment of their goals and objectives, and helping them solve their toughest problems
Benefits for our supplier partners:
A goal of this acquisition is to add more value to our supplier partners by exponentially adding growth to their product lines that comprise our comprehensive solutions: offset print, digital, fulfillment, direct mail, promotional products business and technology solutions.
Duke will continue to use its existing brand with a tagline that conveys that it is now a Heeter Company.
Our logo will also reference that we are “now powered by Imperium™.”